A box of Lucky Charms that said, "I am "Lucky" to be your mom!"
I gave them a bag of Justin's trail mix that he makes. The girls loves them but Justin doesn't always like to share so it was a perfect treat for them. The note read, "I'm Nuts about you."
This was a great treat for the girls. They got 30 minutes of free time on the Wii. One of the nights when Justin was at school late we had our Wii night. It was fun and I even joined in for the fun.
I love how creative my girls are. I gave them a Bingo card that said "B - I - N - G - O, I love you so! So when it came time to play I was going to just pick out the numbers and they said let's get the dice and roll them like we do for math homework. Allie rolls two or three dice and then does multiplication. Aubrie adds or substracts them. It is just a great way for them to do keep on their math skills. It was a lot of fun to play. Sure wish I would remember to take pictures while we are playing.
They got a bag of gummy bears that said, "I love you "Beary" much!
They got movie admission to a movie night that said, "Pop on over to the show". I orginally planned to attached it to popcorn and let them choose the movie but we were with Justin's family the night before they got this and their cousin came them a bag of popcorn for Valentine's so I decided that could work for the movie night. Also Justin borrowed "Rio" from his sister and wanted to watch it so I figure we would kill two birds with one stone!
They got glow sticks that said, "You make my heart "glow"."
Just two more days til Valentine's. The day of love. I am so gratefuls for my three girls! They bring me so much joy. I can't comprehend what my life would be like without them. Heavenly Father has given me such a gift to be able to be their mom.
1 comment:
You are always so creative! I love it!
Post a Comment