Christmas Morning
We told Justin's parents to come over to watch the girls open presents at 7:00. Little TaylieJo decided that she wanted to wake up just after Santa had come. She did not want to go back to sleep and was up til 3:30. Around 4:00 I fell asleep on the couch waiting for the computer to scan the Christmas movie that I make for the Tranchells Christmas party. I heard a knock on the door at 7:00. I jumped up!!! It took me a minute to realize that I had fallen asleep and it was morning. Justin woke up and came in. We went to wake up the girls and they were so tired it took them a few minutes to realize that it was Christmas Morning. I had to sing Rise and Shout to them. We always make the girls brush their teeth so that we can turn on the Christmas tree lights and get the camera ready.
Here are the girls sitting in the hall waiting to for us to say to come in.
Santa always brings the girl one present and their stocking stuff.
We had to wake up Taylie and she was a little unsure of what to do. She will be a blast next year I am sure. She sat on her present and pulled the paper. She got a box of diapers.
Allie got a MP3 player which when she first opened it she said "It's an IPOD!"
Aubrie got a Barbie WaterPark.
The next present the girls opened was something I was so excited about and had so much fun making. The girls love to play school. They love to play that they are the teacher so I started making things for an interchangable board. When Justin got done with school we made a frame for it. Orginally I bought the magnetic paint for a piece of MDF but we ended up buying a piece of sheet metal because the paint didn't hold very well. Justin made a great frame. I also wanted frames for a cork board and a frame for three white boards. Justin got sick after we finished making candy which was when he was going to finish the frames. I was so sad and not very nice because this meant so much to me. I went Christmas Eve morning to pick up the sheet metal frame and tried to be ok with knowing that we would finish it later. Justin's dad was so kind to finish the frames for me. He dropped them off that afternoon so I could finish the board. Words can not express my gratitude for Dave coming to my rescue. I had worked so hard on this and I just wanted it to be the way I had visioned. He gave me the best Christmas gift ever. I also got the girls teacher bags and filled them with teacher stuff. It also had a file box with the interchangeable things and worksheets. It was so fun for me as they opened it and said "Wow, thanks mom!"
I also made them a paint box. They have their own brushes, paint and cups.
Allie with her glow board. I love deals. I got it for $7.99 it was orginally $32.99.
Aubrie with her ZhuZhu pet.
Aubrie with her shoes. The girls were so excited they thought they got sketchers but they were the very very very cheap knock off brand.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
- August (2)
- September (6)
- October (14)
- November (2)
- December (25)
- January (9)
- February (9)
- March (17)
- April (29)
- May (9)
- June (24)
- July (8)
- August (5)
- September (3)
- October (6)
- November (3)
- December (8)
- January (5)
- February (3)
- March (6)
- April (8)
- May (6)
- June (4)
- July (8)
- August (10)
- September (6)
- October (4)
- November (3)
- December (19)
- January (4)
- September (11)
- October (9)
- January (18)
- February (9)
- March (1)
- April (9)
- March (4)
No comments:
Post a Comment