Football Party

I decided to invite my family to the first 2011 BYU football game party. Here was the invitation I made for the girls and Justin. Nothing to fancy. Then I asked the girls what they wanted to eat. Allie said crackers, cheese and meat. I was thinking for sure Aubrie would say something good like hot dogs, hamburgers, steak, ice cream, chocolate etc. Nope not Justin's daughter she said "Mom, let's have a salad bar." Yep that would be Justin's daughter. Throughout the game I would ask questions about football or the game and they would get a piece of taffy if they got it right. We also had three quessing games of how many blue candies were in the jar. During half time we played a catching game where one person was the quarterback and one was the receiver. By the third quarter I was ready to switch teams but they pulled through for me!!! Go Cougars!!

2 comments:

Karalee said...

I love this idea. You have such fun ideas to make your family life fun. What great traditions you are making. Love, Karalee

Heather said...

I am so envious of you and all the things you do! (But in a good way!) Thank goodness BYU won. I'll take a small win over a loss any day!

Blog Archive