December 18th

Today was our Ostler Christmas Candy Making Party. I found out there are a few of my siblings who do not enjoy cooking so we decided to make it a Wii, Xbox and cooking party. Karalee made a really fun fruit bouquet. So this is it for picture. Great job Jan. Karalee is our photographer and she has some great pictures on her blog that I will eventually get. I was too busy cooking. We also decided to exchange ornaments this year. That was a tradition that my mom started. What fun things. I got a family of Gingerbread Man with a little baby on my belly. Allie got a flower with a soccer ball in the middle, Aubrie got a Hannah Montana Ornament and Justin was the best.... He got a ball of Yarn ornament. It was awesome. I will get pictures and attached. We had a great time together. I will get the pictures from Karalee to prove it.

1 comment:

Karalee said...

Thanks for taking a picture of the fruit bouquet. I will get you copies of the pics I took.

Blog Archive