December 16th
Christmas Corner was spent this night at the doctor's office for the ultrasound of our little baby. Since I haven't wrote about it yet, Yes, we are expecting. The baby is due May 16th. The baby came as a little bit of a surprise but we were glad that there was not months of trying either. We went in for the ultrasound when I was 18 weeks and 3 days. Each day counts when you are pregnant. The ultrasound tech measured the baby and said that I was only measuring 16 weeks. Since I am almost positive of my due date I didn't agree with him. Anyway, he decided not to do the full ultrasound since it wouldn't give accurate information so we will be sent back in January for another ultrasound. He did look around for the sex of the baby and said he was 80% sure it's another girl. Truth be told there was a little disappointment in the room but after the reality of it we are thrilled to be parents again of a little girl!
Justin took us to Macey's for an ice cream. It was very approriate that they had Pink Raspberry Sherbet Ice cream and Blue Raspberry topper so that is what I had. I wanted something blue and got something pink instead! We really are thrilled I just want to emphasize that!!! Really!!!
While we were eating I said, I need to do something fun to be excited about having a girl so after 3 stores we bought a Mounds and 3 Muskeeters to take to my sisters to tell them what we were having. We pulled them out and said, "So, Which one is more obvious." It took them a while but finally figured out my joke. "Almond Joys have Nuts, Mounds don't. And we would be getting "3 Muskeeters." I know you have to stretch it a little but that is the way my crazy mind works.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
- August (2)
- September (6)
- October (14)
- November (2)
- December (25)
- January (9)
- February (9)
- March (17)
- April (29)
- May (9)
- June (24)
- July (8)
- August (5)
- September (3)
- October (6)
- November (3)
- December (8)
- January (5)
- February (3)
- March (6)
- April (8)
- May (6)
- June (4)
- July (8)
- August (10)
- September (6)
- October (4)
- November (3)
- December (19)
- January (4)
- September (11)
- October (9)
- January (18)
- February (9)
- March (1)
- April (9)
- March (4)
1 comment:
I still think it should have been triplets. So excited for this baby girl to come.
Post a Comment