Cousins

We had another fun evening with our cousins. Lisa asked me to watch her kids while they went to see Tyler play football at the Homecoming Game. Tyler is the center for Springville High School team. The cousins came over and we blew up lots and lots of water balloons. Then we made homemade pizza and played and played and played! We love our cousins!! Allie and Jag kept getting Ellee and Ellee had had enough. I only write about this because it was super funny after knowing Allie was ok. Of course I didn't get any good pictures. Ellee started chasing Allie. She flipped around and BAM!! right into our front tree. It threw her back and gave her a huge goose egg and a nice black and blue mark. It was one of those funny moments that you watch on AFV. I can laugh now since she wasn't hurt to badly.

1 comment:

Karalee said...

These are the activities that make me want to move back to Springville. Looks like you had a blast.

Blog Archive