My little Conquerer

This summer Allie has a been conquering hills on her bike all over Springville. This is a picture of what we call The NOYES Hill. Aunt Tine and Uncle Clint used to live really close to this hill so we named it after them. She has also conquered Center Street and the golf course hill (up Hobble Creek Canyon). She is trying to conquer 4th North. She makes it three quarters of the way up and then her foot slips. She is pretty determined so I won't be surprised if she conquers it by the end of the summer.

2 comments:

Karalee said...

Way to go Allie. The other day when I was walking my first mile I remembered when Allie called me to tell me that she had conquered the hill. I kept telling myself I can conquer this 1/4 of a mile. I can.
Allie is such an inspiration to me. Keep it up!!

Karalee said...

Way to go Allie. The other day when I was walking my first mile. I remembered when Allie called me to tell me she had conquered this hill. I kept telling myself I can conquer this 1/4 of a mile.
Allie is such an inpiration to me. Keep it up!!!

Blog Archive