
What a great city we live in.....because it is the only city I've lived in other than the two years in Ephraim but does that really count. It was Art City Days last week. Our family tradition changed a little this year. I opted not to go to the Carnival due to wanting to spend money on other things. The girls were a little sad but it wasn't that big of a deal. Our second tradition is to watch the Hot Air Balloons launch and eat at the Fireman's Breakfast before the parade. This year it was raining in the morning so we figured they wouldn't launch any balloons, so we slept through that. We went to breakfast and enjoyed that tradition.

Justin went to volunteer at Aspen Ridge so the girls and I went to the parade with our neighbors the Harrison's. We had a great time!!!

We came home and stayed around home the rest of the night until it was time for the fireworks. Aubrie wasn't feeling very well so we drove up by the mountains and watched. I am learning even though traditions can change year to year as long as we are together and having fun that is all that matters!
1 comment:
I love these pictures of from Art City days. I love going to parades. Looks like fun.
Post a Comment