I am trying to stay updated on our Christmas Corner but it is just not working. So here is another two projects that we did. Maybe by the end we will have a few days of Christmas Corner. I am so blessed to have two girls that put up with my craziness! Santa's New Reindeer! Couldn't get picture to turn! Pop out Christmas Trees! Justin joined us for these. I asked him to make Christmas Trees that the girls could decorate and put together. I am so amazed at how creative he is. I know it comes from a long line of creative people in his family. He is such an incredible guy and I am grateful I have him and that he puts up with my craziness.

2 comments:

Karalee said...

I love santa's reindeer and the chocolate hands. I bet they had fun licking their fingers....

Beautiful trees...

Karalee said...

Did you know you posted two pictures of Aubrie? She is a doll.

Blog Archive