PANCAKES!
Allie wanted pancakes for breakfast on Saturday but the day was filled with a list of things to do so I told her on Sunday. She doesn't let you forget much, she has a great memory. Sunday morning she woke up and asked again. This time I let her make them all my herself. She read the recipe, cracked the eggs (got the shell out of the eggs) and flipped them all by herself. She was really proud of herself. She loves to cook. It's too bad I don't have enough patience to always teach her. Something to work on, it could really benefit me in the future! Breakfast in Bed!!
Allie pouring a pancake!
Allie and Aubrie
Allie flipping the pancakes!
Allie's Pancake!
Aubrie's famous Pancake MAN!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
- August (2)
- September (6)
- October (14)
- November (2)
- December (25)
- January (9)
- February (9)
- March (17)
- April (29)
- May (9)
- June (24)
- July (8)
- August (5)
- September (3)
- October (6)
- November (3)
- December (8)
- January (5)
- February (3)
- March (6)
- April (8)
- May (6)
- June (4)
- July (8)
- August (10)
- September (6)
- October (4)
- November (3)
- December (19)
- January (4)
- September (11)
- October (9)
- January (18)
- February (9)
- March (1)
- April (9)
- March (4)
2 comments:
oh I think I will be eating good next week with Allie and Aubrie as my chefs...so excited...
Love the pancake man...
Pancakes are my favorite. I love Saturday's when I get up and cook. You will have to send the kids up to my house to cook breakfast for us.
Love,
Laralynn
Post a Comment