Fireworks

Well we reached home and all crashed. The girls didn't sleep but Justin took a nap and the girls and I watched TV. When Justin woke up, I had no desire to cook dinner and neither did he. The thought to go the real traditional 4th of July, KFC or Hamburgers, potato salad etc cross our mind but we ended up at Cafe Rio. I guess on Cinco De Mayo we will have to have a BBQ instead. Laralynn and Stephen joined us to watch the fireworks. The girls loved having their Aunt and Uncle to join in the celebration!

1 comment:

Karalee said...

I love the fireworks pictures. You guys look so cute. You need to find someone in the crowd to take a picture of the whole group or you won't have any pictures with you in it....

I love to read your blog...so keep taking pictures.

Blog Archive