Let's Go Fly a Kite
As if puddle jumping wasn't enough for the girls. The rain left and beautiful blue skies appeared with wind. The girls had earned their kites by doing there summer homework folder for the week, so we took the girls out to fly their kites. I love to play with my girls. And I love it even more when Justin gets to play with us. What a great day!
Aubrie holding her "DORA" kite.
Aubrie and Daddy. I found it extremely hard to take a picture with the person flying the kite and also get the kite in it without one of them being a little spec in the picture. I guess the memory will have to be our head this time!
Allie trying to fly her kite.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
- August (2)
- September (6)
- October (14)
- November (2)
- December (25)
- January (9)
- February (9)
- March (17)
- April (29)
- May (9)
- June (24)
- July (8)
- August (5)
- September (3)
- October (6)
- November (3)
- December (8)
- January (5)
- February (3)
- March (6)
- April (8)
- May (6)
- June (4)
- July (8)
- August (10)
- September (6)
- October (4)
- November (3)
- December (19)
- January (4)
- September (11)
- October (9)
- January (18)
- February (9)
- March (1)
- April (9)
- March (4)
1 comment:
I love the pictures of you guys flying their kites. Again what amazing parents you are. Your girls will never question the fact that you love and adore them. They will have so many amazing and fun memories.. With the pictures to prove it...
Post a Comment