Dinner and Show

Last Friday I was working on my poster for Sharing Time. I had bought some extra posterboard incase I messed up. I decided to let the girls use the extra ones to color on. They drew pictures and Allie wrote a poem Roses are Red, Violets are blue.(that's it)HeHe!! They asked if it would be ok if we could put on a play that night. I said sure why don't you make an invitation for Dad. I was so GRATEFUL that Justin was in a really good mood when he came home and was willing to play with us. He asked Allie what he should wear to this play and out of no where she said, "A Coat and Tie" and told me to wear a fancy dress. She must have seen it on TV. The play consisted of dancing, singing, gymnastic, and story telling. The girls then asked Justin and I to stand up and say 5 things we loved about each other. (I make the girls do that when they are fighting) But we weren't fighting! Then they asked us to sing so we did. After the play, we made Calazones. I've learned to make a really good wheat crust. We use BBQ sauce and grilled chicken, mushrooms or olives and cheese. It is so yummy. Justin usually puts them together!!! We ended the night watching Mary Poppins. I would suggest to any parent to watch that with your child. I had forgot how much fun that movie is when you are a kid, except for maybe Tine. Here are some pictures of our fabulous evening "On the Town!"(in our livingroom).

1 comment:

Karalee said...

Jan - You have the funnest family activities. Your girls are going to have so many great memories to share with their own children someday. You play more with your children than any parent I know. Congrats on two talented children maybe your family can go on the road like the Osmonds!

Blog Archive