Superbowl

The girls playing on Superbowl Sunday at Papa and Ma'ama's. We missed you Ma'ama! Ma'ama you would have been proud Papa did the dishes!!!!!!!! My cute nephew Xander eating chips! He found a little stool so he could reach the chips and dip! Aubrie made an arrow out of blocks pointing the way to the food! When I pulled out my camera to take pictures my father-in-law asked me why is we only take out the camera when there is food around. It's kind of true! I love the line from Ever After when the sister says, "Mother, I'm only here for the food". I think that line can be used way to many time. Digga was craving Crab Legs so we each brought our own crab legs but she made baked potatoes, jell-o and a really good lettuce salad. I made for the first time 7 layer dip and Tine brought eclairs. Tine also brought a whole bunch of other appetizers but we were all full that we didn't eat any. Sorry Tine!!! I also tried Crab for the very first time and it wasn't that bad!!!

1 comment:

Marissa said...

Hey Jan it's Marissa. I had no idea you had a blog, til now! Where have I been? Anyway; I just read through some of your entries and adored all the cute pictures of the girls. Can't wait to read more of the Tranchell Trails.

Blog Archive