The Happiest Place on Earth
I finally convinced Justin to take us to Disneyland!!!!! He even agreed to go on his birthday. I am so excited. I think I've spend more then enough hours on line researching to find the best deals. Today I bought our airline tickets and our shuttle from the airline to the hotel. When I got done the girls and I counted how many more days til we go. We decided to make a countdown til Disneyland. We are open to any suggestions, ideas or helps that will make our trip better!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
- August (2)
- September (6)
- October (14)
- November (2)
- December (25)
- January (9)
- February (9)
- March (17)
- April (29)
- May (9)
- June (24)
- July (8)
- August (5)
- September (3)
- October (6)
- November (3)
- December (8)
- January (5)
- February (3)
- March (6)
- April (8)
- May (6)
- June (4)
- July (8)
- August (10)
- September (6)
- October (4)
- November (3)
- December (19)
- January (4)
- September (11)
- October (9)
- January (18)
- February (9)
- March (1)
- April (9)
- March (4)
2 comments:
AAHHH!! Yeah! I am SO SUPER excited for you guys!! It sounds like such a fun family trip!
Wow! That is so great! We are really excited for you. All I can say is stroller pass, that saved us from tons of lines. Have fun and call me if you need anything.
Post a Comment