I'M HUNGRY!
On Saturday, I was folding laundry and watching the BYU football game. I had started cooking some noodles for lunch. Aubrie kept saying, "Mom I'm hungry." I kept telling her lunch was cooking. I went to put the towels away in the bathroom and came out to find this.
I guess she was hungry!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
- August (2)
- September (6)
- October (14)
- November (2)
- December (25)
- January (9)
- February (9)
- March (17)
- April (29)
- May (9)
- June (24)
- July (8)
- August (5)
- September (3)
- October (6)
- November (3)
- December (8)
- January (5)
- February (3)
- March (6)
- April (8)
- May (6)
- June (4)
- July (8)
- August (10)
- September (6)
- October (4)
- November (3)
- December (19)
- January (4)
- September (11)
- October (9)
- January (18)
- February (9)
- March (1)
- April (9)
- March (4)
1 comment:
Aubrie,
With your hoodie pulled up and the big spoon and bottle of pnut butter, you look like the "hungry, hungry, caterpillar'.
Love you to pieces. See you tomorrow.
Love, Ma'ama
Post a Comment