Austin is growing more and more each day. It's hard to believe he will be six months next week. One night this week he woke up and I got up to rock him. It was one of those moments I treasured. As I held him I was overcome with love for this little guy!! I love his big smiles, his laughs, his eyes. Last Sunday, Taylie got him laughing so hard. Here is the video.
![]() |
| Photo Credit |
Aubrie had the opportunity to participate in a dance clinic with the High School Drill team. It was for 5 days and then they had a performance. She was so happy. Aubrie was totally in her joy. She loves music and dancing. I hope to be able to find a dance class that she can go to on a regular bases. Here is her video of her performance.
Allie has been learning a lot about volleyball. She has had so much fun with her team. She has also had fun with her craft club with Mrs. Giles at the school. She is learning about balancing her schedule too. She told me this week that she felt like she was doing too much. I was very grateful that she was able to see this and hope that she can learn this valuable lesson at her age. I think it is important to stay active and be involved in things but not so much that
Have a great Week!

No comments:
Post a Comment