Christmas Photos

I wanted to take pictures of the girls to make a Christmas card. I need to learn photo shop and how to take pictures. The girls were so great to try to cooperate but taking pictures with three is a lot harder then two. I saw an idea that you can use wrapping paper for a background while taking pictures. I think it would be great if I didn't live in a basement. Our lighting is not so great or it could be that I hate reading the instructions to my camera. I also used the back of couch for the background. Justin was a lot of help that day. I tried and I tried to get a picture of Taylie. She was moving all over and her sitting up ability had not been completely accomplished. She could sit for seconds and if she was on her tummy she was crawling towards the camera. Justin painted the girls toes for me. I love that he is so willing to help with girly things. I am so not girly. I want to be but wearing a t-shirt and jeans with running shoes is my style. I was blessed with girls to help me I am sure. .

No comments:

Blog Archive