Allie gets braces!!

Justin and Allie had a dentist appointment in December where we found out that Allie was blessed with her mother's mouth. No, not the gift to gab.... We were told my the orthodontist that we could either try braces for 6 weeks and then a head gear for a year and see if that will help her jaw and overbite or we can do nothing and wait for 5 years and then they might have to break her jaw. There is a chance that even with the braces and head gear they still may have to break her jaw but they have seen success with braces and a head gear. Justin and I thought they were doing the head gear first and then the braces so when Allie went to the appointment I was surprised when Justin called to tell me that she got braces. She has done really well with them so far.

1 comment:

Tranchell Family said...

I can't believe she has enough adult teeth to get braces! She has grown up way to fast!

Blog Archive