December 4th and 5th
Saturday is a special day it's the day we get ready for Sunday. We clean the house, we shop at the store and we call it the get the work done day. This year to save me from being overwhelmed I decided not to do Christmas Corner on Saturday and Sunday. This way if we end up missing a night during the week we can make it up on the weekend and also it allows me to work on my projects as well. See-ya on Monday.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
- August (2)
- September (6)
- October (14)
- November (2)
- December (25)
- January (9)
- February (9)
- March (17)
- April (29)
- May (9)
- June (24)
- July (8)
- August (5)
- September (3)
- October (6)
- November (3)
- December (8)
- January (5)
- February (3)
- March (6)
- April (8)
- May (6)
- June (4)
- July (8)
- August (10)
- September (6)
- October (4)
- November (3)
- December (19)
- January (4)
- September (11)
- October (9)
- January (18)
- February (9)
- March (1)
- April (9)
- March (4)
1 comment:
oh if I could only remember that song...I keep thinking it's the day I get caught up on my work for ACS.
Post a Comment