General Conference
I love General Conference. I love two days spent with my family!! I love listening to the prophet, apostles and others who are asked to speak and sing. I love creating memories and relaxing. Justin had to work on Saturday morning but that really is nothing new for us. He built a tent with the girls friday night so they slept in it all weekend.
My girls have a mind like their dad. "How can I make this better?" The girls build hammocks in their tent tying their blankets on the easel and chairs.
I made notebooks again this year which was really great for helping them focus their attention.
During the priesthood session it is our tradition to make cinnamon rolls, this year we had Mackay Whiting over so that his dad could go too.

The girls convinced me to do our science experiments with Mackay. We decided to do the milk with food coloring and the corn startch with water. The girls can spend hours with these.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
- August (2)
- September (6)
- October (14)
- November (2)
- December (25)
- January (9)
- February (9)
- March (17)
- April (29)
- May (9)
- June (24)
- July (8)
- August (5)
- September (3)
- October (6)
- November (3)
- December (8)
- January (5)
- February (3)
- March (6)
- April (8)
- May (6)
- June (4)
- July (8)
- August (10)
- September (6)
- October (4)
- November (3)
- December (19)
- January (4)
- September (11)
- October (9)
- January (18)
- February (9)
- March (1)
- April (9)
- March (4)
1 comment:
The tents brought back so many memories. I just love your girls.
Post a Comment