
Allie's baptism day was a beautiful day. It was a neat experience and a little emotional realizing that my baby is growing up!

Allie was baptized on her birthday which I think years to come will be a neat thing. Here are some pictures of the great family and friends who came to support and love Allie.
The Harrison's

Grandpa and Grandma Tranchell

The Barton's

Allie and Millie

Grams and Allie. Grams was able to come up from Arizona for the baptism. Allie asked Grams to say the opening prayer for the baptism.

Papa and Allie

Maama and her Seeta-pie

Digga, B Frassy, and Allie.

Tine, Baby Lady, Millie and Xander

Ellee and Allie

Barton Cousins

Brett and Aubrie

Karalee and Brett

Laralynn and Stephen

Allie and the Tranchells

Justin suggested we take a picture of all the women together. As I have since looked at this picture I have realized the incredible love and admiration I have for each one of these women. I am so grateful for each of their roles in Allie's life. I know she has learned and will continue to learn life's great lessons from each one of them.

Allie with her Aunt's. We deeply missed Tiff in this picture. Glad we get to see them soon!!

We had breakfast back at our house. We had eggs, hashbrowns, ham, fruit platters, donuts, cinnamon rolls and muffins. Milk, OJ and Chocolate Milk helped wash everything down. Thanks to all who made this part really easy for me.

For the centerpieces, I had Allie help me make Chocolate Daisy Suckers. It was fun to create with her.

We are so proud of you Allie!!
1 comment:
What a fun day. Thanks for letting me take pictures again. I can't believe how quickly Allie has grown up.
Post a Comment