Justin's 1st day of School

Aren't we done yet?...... We are just beginning. Justin started back to school on Wednesday. He only got a week off between Anatomy and Fall semester. Justin's first day of school was a little more crazy because I had to go to work which means, the girls have to be ready and so do I before I have to leave for work. Justin drops them off at babysitters before he leaves for school so they still have time to eat breakfast after I leave. I did manage to make sure I got his picture taken before I left. He unforunately didn't put his teeth in until after the picture was taken.

3 comments:

Karalee said...

Good Luck Justin. You are in our prayers. Cute picture.

Ma'ama said...

Sort of takes me back to the first week of school when you were 6 with no teeth! We are knowing you will do as great this semester as you have the last 4! Good luck! We Love you and are so proud of you!
Mom and Dad

Stephen T said...

Now your posterity will know how "Papaw Justin" looked without his front teeth!!

Blog Archive