The home stretch

Easter was one of my grandma's(Ardith Ellen as we call her) favorite holiday. Which was past down to my mom's favorite holiday which causes my sister's and I to love this holiday too. Lisa chose to carry on this tradition. My mom would get a basket of some kind for each of us and would hide it in the house and we would have to find it. My grandma had a chocolate bunny for each of us and would hide it in her house. You could not tell another person's where their basket was but you could look as long as you wanted. Usually though as soon as you found your's you would stop and check out what was in your basket. My mom tried to hide the boys baskets the hardest. She loved to tease, especially Taun. One year my mom had a bucket full of flour. She empty the flour in lots of pot, pans and bowls. She hid Taun's basket in the flour bucket. No one knew that she had done this. Taun had to search forever. It was so fun. I didn't get any pictures of our bags with candy so I'll to get some from Karalee's blog. This year for Easter, Lisa decided to play BINGO which was one of my mom's favorite games that was always played at family reunions. She had her windowsill full of prizes. It was awesome and so much fun!!!! Playing BINGO... I decided I am going to be a great Senior Citizen at Bingo night. This is what I won.... with a little help from Aubrie (who wanted the big pumpkin) and Allie who got the (ladybugs). Because of my flash and the sun light you can't see great pictures but my sister has a great Etsy Store if you need any holiday stuff, she sends all around the world!

1 comment:

Karalee said...

Your picture of Allie and Me turned out better than mine. It has us both smiling. I loved Easter this year it was fun.

Blog Archive