Another day done......

Easter morning was spent at the Tranchell Sunrise Service. In 12 years of marriage I have never attended one but have always heard about it.I was glad to attend and hope to make it a tradition for years to come. Hope I get the story right, but Pat and Dave used to get the kids up early on Easter morning and watch the sun rise,sing songs and read scriptures about Jesus and the resurrection. It was a great tradition that Justin remembers well. This year we went over at 7:30. There was a fresh blanket of snow on the ground. It was amazing to feel the spirit while we sang, I wonder when he comes again. I wonder when he comes again will herald angels sings Will the earth be white with drifted snow or will the world know Spring? What a great tradition... Here is some pictures of the morning.

1 comment:

Karalee said...

I like the idea of the Tranchell sunrise service. What a good way to make Easter about the Savior and his ressurection. All the other easter stuff is fun too but what a neat way to take a few moments to remember how grateful we are for the Savior and his Atoning sacrifice for us.

Blog Archive