Gratitude

As the new year came, I could start to feel the winter blues hitting me. I didn't want to get stuck in a crummy spot so I started to writing my grateful again. My sisters and my dad send each other gratefuls each day through email. It has brought my thoughts in to a great place. I realized it is essential for me to be grateful each day. It's not just having a positive attitude it truly helps me realized how blessed I am. I compare myself to others so quickly and this has truly helped me to see Heavenly Fathers hand in my life. Sometimes life is hard and no matter our attitude things feel rough, but since I have focused on my blessings I feel like I can handle things a lot better. Hearing what other's our grateful for each day has helped me so much and has made me realized that I usually have similiar blessings. So, I ask you what are you grateful for...... if anyone would like to share through email each day my email is tranchell@hotmail.com

1 comment:

Karalee said...

i talked about this during my talk today. I too find that if I write my gratefuls everyday I am open to seeing the many amazing gifts that Heavenly Father has given me each day. Life is still difficult sometimes but seems much easier to bear when I find something to be grateful for.

Blog Archive