Ending of the Year

My sister has been asking me everyday, when are you going to blog something. It has been a couple of weeks and to be honest, it actually feels overwhelming to blog about Christmas and the following weeks. I think I just took a lot of pictures and trying to go through them just made me get a head ache. But I decided tonight would be a good night to get the rest of 2009 on my blog so I will have it for the future. This was Christmas 2009. We decided to make shirts for Christmas Corner one night. It was a big project but Justin helped me and it was fun for Christmas. It felt like a small Christmas for us but honestly, I kind of liked it. The girls didn't get so much that they felt overwhelmed, instead we have had so much fun playing with their gifts. I got the Biggest Loser Wii game and have to say Jillian and Bob can make you hurt. Justin wasn't a very good boy. He ended up with a pair of socks and a book. Earlier in December Santa made an unexpected visit and brought him a new compressor. I think that is all we will post about the end of 2009. Honestly, I've tried 10 times to do more but something always comes up or the internet shuts down so here is to 2009. WELCOME 2010!!!

1 comment:

Karalee said...

Thanks for sharing. I loved the pictures.

Blog Archive