School Carnival
The day before Allie's birthday was the school carnival. Last year it was on Allie's birthday. It is pretty fun for her to have an event that she thinks is all about her day! They decided to use their money from Grandpa in California to go. We had a lot of fun and I love how much fun the girls have together. They truly are best friends.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
- August (2)
- September (6)
- October (14)
- November (2)
- December (25)
- January (9)
- February (9)
- March (17)
- April (29)
- May (9)
- June (24)
- July (8)
- August (5)
- September (3)
- October (6)
- November (3)
- December (8)
- January (5)
- February (3)
- March (6)
- April (8)
- May (6)
- June (4)
- July (8)
- August (10)
- September (6)
- October (4)
- November (3)
- December (19)
- January (4)
- September (11)
- October (9)
- January (18)
- February (9)
- March (1)
- April (9)
- March (4)
2 comments:
Cutest kids ever!!! I love their hair...Maybe I will have them do my dye job.... A little red, a little gray, a little brown, a little blond...What do you think?
I wish that my kids liked the bouncy things. They both hate them and will not enter an inflatible slide or obsticle course. I don't know where the fear came from so instead of the carnival we went to McD's to the play place. More solid structure, however like pulling teeth to get them to even go down those slides.
Post a Comment