Firemen's Breakfast and Parade
When I was a teenager, Mom took me to the firemen breakfast before I had to march in the parade. Justin and I have went to the breakfast for the last couple of years. I love to make traditions with my little family.
We found a great spot to sit and watch the parade just down from the fire station. It was amazing how warm it got for the parade. The clouds blew over just before the parade and came back right after.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
- August (2)
- September (6)
- October (14)
- November (2)
- December (25)
- January (9)
- February (9)
- March (17)
- April (29)
- May (9)
- June (24)
- July (8)
- August (5)
- September (3)
- October (6)
- November (3)
- December (8)
- January (5)
- February (3)
- March (6)
- April (8)
- May (6)
- June (4)
- July (8)
- August (10)
- September (6)
- October (4)
- November (3)
- December (19)
- January (4)
- September (11)
- October (9)
- January (18)
- February (9)
- March (1)
- April (9)
- March (4)
1 comment:
Love Justin's teeth!!!
Brett and I did this once and loved it. I need to plan to come next year to Art City days. Do they still do the quilt show?
love ya
Post a Comment