Children's Art Festival

Walking to the Children's Art Festival 2009 Every year, Springville has a art festival for the kids. There are all forms of art at the festival: art projects, story telling, face painting, music performances etc. The girls had a ball. Allie was in heaven. She is right at the age that loves art projects and understands what she is suppose to do. Waiting for Balloons. Allie chose a flower hat and Aubrie chose a sword. The letter "W" with a potato stamp. Allie and Aubrie coloring a pirates hat. Allie and Aubrie coloring with bright crayons on a black paper fish. Allie and Aubrie getting their face painted. They both chose (with no help from me) a rainbow! At this booth, they made caterpillars and bugs with their thumb print and ink.

2 comments:

Karalee said...

They are so cute. They are going to be creative just like their mom. You guys look like you had fun.

Laura said...

I LOVE that they chose a rainbow. I'll bet I know who it made you think of.... :)

Blog Archive