Ariel's Grotto
Ariel's Grotto was a high class fine cuisine. Or at least that was the way Disneyland advertises. Because we had a free breakfast at our hotel, we opted to have lunch with the princess instead of breakfast with the other Disney characters. Since it was Justin's birthday and we didn't have to pay for our park tickets, I thought it was worth paying a little extra for the lunch. I didn't figure tax, tip and the kids prices so it cost us a pretty penny!
Since we had reservations, we only waited a few minutes and then they led us down this beautiful staircase.
At the bottom, they get to take a picture with Ariel. They take a professional picture for $30 but then let parent's take pictures as well.
This was the kids menu.
At the table, they bring each princess a crown and stickers to decorate their crown.
We were first visited by Prince Charming! A little older then I imagined!
Belle visits next!
Each princess, signed their autograph, took a smiling picture and then let the girl's hug them! It was pricesless!
You can tell in Aubrie's expression that she was just a little excited!
Cinderella!
Sleeping Beauty! Allie told Sleeping Beauty that she dressed up like her for Halloween. Sleeping Beauty got so excited and it was a cute little conversation!
Snow White was just like I had imagined her. She was a cute little bubbly princess. Aubrie told her that she was Snow White for Halloween and Snow White giggled. She also commented on their pretty red bows that were just like hers.
It was very pricey, but the girls loved and soaked up every minute with the princesses!
Now for Justin, I asked how was it to eat with so many princesses including us of course, and his responses was "I'm just here for the food, mother!" (movie quote from Ever After)I couldn't help take this picture!
As lunch progressed, the waitresses would come out and sing Happy Birthday to little princesses who were celebrating their birthday. Allie kept telling the waitress that it was her dad's birthday. I think she was afraid because he wasn't a little princess they wouldn't sing to her. But as dessert was served he got sung to!
This was our platter of dessert. Not sure why I didn't take pictures of our food. I had tri-tip, Justin had a sea food bowl, Allie had Meatball Lollipops and Aubrie had Sea-shell pasta.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
- August (2)
- September (6)
- October (14)
- November (2)
- December (25)
- January (9)
- February (9)
- March (17)
- April (29)
- May (9)
- June (24)
- July (8)
- August (5)
- September (3)
- October (6)
- November (3)
- December (8)
- January (5)
- February (3)
- March (6)
- April (8)
- May (6)
- June (4)
- July (8)
- August (10)
- September (6)
- October (4)
- November (3)
- December (19)
- January (4)
- September (11)
- October (9)
- January (18)
- February (9)
- March (1)
- April (9)
- March (4)
2 comments:
Were there any horse noises involved? Seriously, it sounds like you guys had a great trip! So much fun! And something the girls will remember forever....
i love the pictures.....Even Justin looked sweet
Post a Comment