Interrupting Dreams

The last two nights, I have had some crazy dreams!!! The first night, I went to an exercise class. I kept going back and the instructor didn't really like me or was just being a real good personal trainer. Anyway, as the class began the instructor said as we were stretching, "And we sure hope that Jan Tranchell has bought herself a new pair of pants that doesn't have holes in it." I woke up thinking that was strange. I found the pair of blue sweats and sure enough there are 3 holes along the inseam. I think after today I will try to get rid of them but they are just so comfortable to hang out in so maybe I just won't wear them to exercise in. Any ideas of what it means? Last night, I was driving down University Parkway from the Mall area to Albertsons. My mom was with me and it was late at night. I was really tired and my mom kept asking me if I was ok. I said Yes, I'm fine. Then I started to doze off there were cones everywhere and I was trying to stay in the lines. My mom started to ask again if I was ok and I said Yes and then she said, "Jan, I don't think you are awake?" I tried to argue with her while trying to dodge cones and I finally said, Yea, mom I don't think I'm awake. I began to hit one of the cones and repeated to myself, "I don't think I'm awake", "I don't think I am awake". Then I woke up and thought I am awake now! CRAZY DREAMS! I love when I dream about my mom though. I just wish it didn't always have to be so quick. It feels like I finally recognize it's her and then I get startled and wake up.

3 comments:

Ma'ama said...

I love that she is always with you.
Love you too,
Pat

Ma'ama said...

Oh, yea, I meant to also add that I love your page setup. The flowers are darling and lots of writing space. Love it!

Laura said...

I'm sure glad your mom was there to wake you up! I'm sure you miss her tons, but she really is there with you... And totally off the subject, I'm so glad I found you, and that you have the addresses for Kristy and Jen- i thought I was the only one that had a blog because I hadn't ever been able to find others!

Blog Archive