Aubrie's Half Birthday
My dear friend, Jenifer York, celebrates Half Birthdays. I was reading her blog a while ago and told Justin about it. He decided to start the tradition. He bought me a drill and made me a cake for my half birthday. Today was Aubrie's Half Birthday. Since Aubrie loves Dora so much we made a Map of where we were going today. She got to choose any park to play at. She chose the "Purple Park". Each park we go to has a name. Then we went to feed the ducks. At the ducks they got a special surprise. A whole dollar. They love to pick out something at the dollar store and it happened to be so conveniently next to Roberts where I needed to go. At the Dollar Store, they bought these water soakers. They had a ball with it. I have to admit it was kind of fun. We missed our Dad since he had to work but we were glad he joined us for Cake and Ice Cream. She also decided to that she wanted Hot Dogs and Mac and Cheese for Dinner. I had to throw in the green beans. We had to go to Walmart when dad got home so we decided to let her pick out her one present. She chose sidewalk chalk. It was a great day. This is my first attempted at a video on my blog, Hope it works!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
- August (2)
- September (6)
- October (14)
- November (2)
- December (25)
- January (9)
- February (9)
- March (17)
- April (29)
- May (9)
- June (24)
- July (8)
- August (5)
- September (3)
- October (6)
- November (3)
- December (8)
- January (5)
- February (3)
- March (6)
- April (8)
- May (6)
- June (4)
- July (8)
- August (10)
- September (6)
- October (4)
- November (3)
- December (19)
- January (4)
- September (11)
- October (9)
- January (18)
- February (9)
- March (1)
- April (9)
- March (4)
3 comments:
Oh my gosh How fun? Can I be their sister too? You make things so much fun for them. What wonderful memories.
You are the Queen of Ideas, Jan. How thoughtful and how creative! The last frame of the video is darling. Can I have a copy? I love the stark difference in their eyes....so brown and so blue!
Love you!
Pat/Ma'ama
Yeah! The video worked. That is so super super fun. Happy 1/2 B-day Aubs!
Post a Comment