WII FIT
I am addicted!!!! We bought the Wii Fit for New Year's Eve. I have become addicted to playing it. As soon as I can get the girls doing something I turn on the Wii. As they eat lunch, take a bubble bath or play on the computer. It is a good thing it keeps track of how much time you spend on it or otherwise I would probably forget to take Allie to school. I'm not completely selfish the girls have had a lot of fun playing the Wii as well. Justin and I have become a little competive with it as well. It's his nature to be number one. Something in his blood! Maybe it's a first child thing. But I finally beat him on the bubble game by 8 seconds. The girls were so excited for me that they called their dad at work to tell them I beat his score. He got home spend a whole "ten minutes" winning me by 2 seconds. Of course that wasn't good enough so he played again until winning by 8 seconds. I haven't tried again and decided to give up the competition and surrender the white flag that he is the best!!! (Although, I doubt he'll beat me on the hula hoop!)
I have HIPS!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
- August (2)
- September (6)
- October (14)
- November (2)
- December (25)
- January (9)
- February (9)
- March (17)
- April (29)
- May (9)
- June (24)
- July (8)
- August (5)
- September (3)
- October (6)
- November (3)
- December (8)
- January (5)
- February (3)
- March (6)
- April (8)
- May (6)
- June (4)
- July (8)
- August (10)
- September (6)
- October (4)
- November (3)
- December (19)
- January (4)
- September (11)
- October (9)
- January (18)
- February (9)
- March (1)
- April (9)
- March (4)
No comments:
Post a Comment