Christmas Corner - December 5th

Today's project was almost a catastrophe, I couldn't get the glue to stick but it finally worked and as you know my kids weren't to happy with waiting for it to dry before decorating. While Aubrie was waiting for her star to dry she made a project with popsicle sticks. I'm not sure what to call it but I was proud of her artistic ability. In the end it turned out to be a lot of fun and the girls enjoyed gluing jems on their star. We also tried learning Stars were Gleaming. Allie did great while Aubrie just sat there. When we got done Aubrie suggested we sing I am like a star shining brightly. I wanted to tell her that I wished that she would shine brightly and sing a song I was trying to teach her but instead smiled and said of course Aubrie lets sing I am a like a star shining brightly. I am grateful to be a mom so I can laugh and cry in the same moment.

No comments:

Blog Archive