Christmas Corner Day 13

Today my family came and made Christmas Candy. This is the second year we have made candy. I first learned how to make candy from my father-in-law. I still remember making fudge for the first time (at least that I can remember) when I was 21 and married. When Justin and I were first married it was a holiday tradition I loved with the Tranchell's. Last year, we decided at Thanksgiving that we were going to make Christmas Candy with my mom the first week in December. Mom went into the hospital just a few days before we were suppose to make candy. My family decided that we wanted to do make candy again and that it was fun tradition to start. Aunt Karalee and Uncle Brett bought the kids gingerbread houses to make. Aunt Karalee also took lots of pictures with her great camera. I mananage to only get two and that was after everyone left and I realized I wanted to put this on Christmas Corner. So this whole long story was to tell you that todays project for Christmas Corner was making candy.

No comments:

Blog Archive