AUBRIE ELLEN

What a goofy girl. I thought she looked so cute one day so I took her to a park to take her picture. I think I took 30 pictures in 5 minutes because she would look the other way, make funny faces, squat, etc. It was a fun moment. She has been telling everyone how excited she is for January because she gets to go to primary. I told her that her teachers were Jared and Digga and then I tried to explain to her that we should call them Brother and Sister Johnson, she said No, It's Jared and Digga, that's what I'm suppose to call them.

3 comments:

Stephen T said...

Brother & Sister Johnson will not know what has hit them after lil' Sister Tranchell takes over teaching the class....

It has now been 3 years since Laralynn and I moved back here, and Aubrie was sooo tiny. Course she was only 6 weeks old. I have really loved watching her grow and learn.

Ma'ama said...

Ahhhh, precious Aubrie,
What a dazzling, little darling you are! I'm sure that Digga and Jared will have so much fun with you in their class. You are getting so grown up.
I love you,
Ma'ama

Breanne said...

What a cutie! I love that you take these precious moments with your kids. I can learn alot from you. You are a wonderul, thoughtful mom and I want to be more spontanious with my kids instead of so check it off the list. Or this ios what we HAVE to accomplish no side trips. Why do I do that, I need to be more loose and fun with the little squirts, they won't be tiny forever and soon enough they won't want me, I need to take the time to play with them. Sorry about the rant.

Blog Archive