I was so excited that I had to share this before I send pictures of the girl's birthday. Aubrie can ride a two wheeler. Can you believe it! When she woke up on her birthday she said, "I can ride my two wheeler because I am three now." She was really disappointed when she went outside and nothing had changed from the night before. We were outside today and she was able to ride. She can ride about 3/4 of the driveway before falling. We are so excited for her!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
- August (2)
- September (6)
- October (14)
- November (2)
- December (25)
- January (9)
- February (9)
- March (17)
- April (29)
- May (9)
- June (24)
- July (8)
- August (5)
- September (3)
- October (6)
- November (3)
- December (8)
- January (5)
- February (3)
- March (6)
- April (8)
- May (6)
- June (4)
- July (8)
- August (10)
- September (6)
- October (4)
- November (3)
- December (19)
- January (4)
- September (11)
- October (9)
- January (18)
- February (9)
- March (1)
- April (9)
- March (4)
2 comments:
Yeah Princess Aubrie!!!
I am so proud of you for learning to ride a 2-wheeler. You are 'biggah' now!!
Thanks for having a sleep over with Ma'ama and Papa last night. it was so much fun!
Way to go Aubriers!!!! You are growing up so fast and being so responsible. Can you and Allie come teach Millie to pedal? She has a hard time making the pedals go around (and she still obviously has training wheels on)!!
Post a Comment